Monday 26 May 2014

The Little Doggy Back Pack

Last friday, I came to know that my cousin -from Bangalore- was coming to meet us on Saturday eve! I was super-excited! We were going to meet after a long time... But, I was a little disappointed too because she was returning back to Bangalore on Sunday morning :-( Moreover, her little son would be unable to accompany her in the trip.

Overcoming my disappointment, I decided that we will enjoy her short visit and I will send some cute gift for my nephew with her. I went to few local gift shops and searched for some unique toys. But, I was highly confused. My little nephew has most of those in his collection! So I returned back home with an empty shopping bag. Then I thought, "Why not crochet a small gift for him?" And finally I knew what to gift my nephew..."A Handmade Crochet Gift".

After I returned back home from work, I freshened-up, had my dinner, picked up a crochet hook and started playing with the yarn. I kept crocheting till I was sleepy and completed a small round base white bag before I slept. Next day morning, I picked up the bag to work up the bag handles. But when I picked it up, it did not appeal me. I felt that something was missing! 

Finally, I ruled out the missing factor and made a doggy face flap over the draw-srting back pack to make it appealing. And my nephew has named it "The Little Doggy Back Pack"! 





No comments:

Post a Comment