Tuesday 13 May 2014

Introduction to Crochet Zone...

Hello friends!

This is Dr. Nile Desai!

I am an Indian female whose life is dedicated to arts and crafts...
My love for miniature art, made me a successful dental surgeon!
And today, I plan to start this blog to display and share with you my leisure time art and craft work!

I learnt to crochet from my mother (Mrs. Bakula Shukla) and my aunty (Ms. Usha Shukla) in my school days...
But then after, I got very busy with education, profession, and other social engagements...
One fine day, I was going through YouTube Videos on crochet patterns when my husband, Dr. Ankur Desai, saw a smile on my face and inquired whether I knew how to crochet. To this; I started sharing my childhood crochet experiences with him!

To my surprise, I received a set of 15 crochet hooks from my husband on my wedding anniversary!
Joy filled my heart, and tears filled my eyes...
Lucky to have a husband like him who explored my hobbies, and gifted me a new passion... "Passion to crochet"
Since then, I daily crochet for about few minutes to hours (depending on my other schedules).

Now that I am confident crocheting, I wish to display my small crochet creations in this zone!

Pardon me, as I am neither technically sound nor good at photography.
But still, I am filled with enthusiasm to give my level best...

Love,
Nile

2 comments: